Jacob shoved the WHOLE cupcake in his mouth at one time!
Speak to the hand....I'm busy eating!
Blowing out the candles
We celebrated Madison's 3rd Birthday at a place called Pump it Up. It turned out to be a small party since I was a little behind this year on planning. It was late notice for everyone to make it but we really appreciate the one's who were able to fit it into their weekend last minute! The kids were pretty exhausted after jumping, climbing and running for an hour. Then we opened presents, ate pizza and had cupcakes! Oh yeah, then Madison and Jack kissed on the lips about four times when they were saying goodbye!!! I wish I had gotten a picture of it...but it just happened too fast for me!!!!
Welcome to the Dodge Family blog page!! We're so excited to be able to share our weekly experiences with everyone. I hope this page is a joy to look at because I have a blast updating it and loading picture's on it that won't appear in my scrapebooks. It's so hard to scrapebook every moment and event, however, this allows us to do that and to also share it with our family and friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment