We decorated easter eggs tonight. Everything went great until the end when everyone started to get tired. And of course....Madi was true to form with her extreme messy style and Jaiden with her perfection. Overall we had a good time!
Madi broke about three eggs by just throwing them around!



Madi gave up on trying to use the egg holder and just used her hands instead...

Jaiden's watching Madi thinking what the hell are you doing???

The master of the egg decorating!

I love this picture...we're waiting for them to dry. I'm not sure what's up with the faces!

and let the mess begin.....

Perfection at work...

Jaiden's happy face eggs.

The picture doesn't even do the messy hands justice.

and here starts the grumpiness....
1 comment:
your commentary on the whole scene is what makes the pics so funny...how cute I wish I wasn't missing it all....
Post a Comment