Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve

We made the snow flakes...so I thought I'd show them off!! ha ha
Arrggghhh.....another party???

In the spirit of the holidays... there's nothing like an ugly x-mas sweater!!
Jarrod and Maggie won worst dressed!!!
A tiger in the jungle.....
Ok, I broke out the billy bob teeth!!!!

The guys starting to clean up....I think it's around 2a.m. at this point!
Happy New Year to everyone!!! We brought in the new year with our usual style of having a party with some kind of theme to it! This year was ugly sweater party. As you can see, Jarrod and Maggie blew us out of the water with thier outfits and accessories! And I of course broke out my billy bob teeth and put on a show for everyone. It was quite humorous if I may say so myself! And Maggie used her Jersey accent for about three hours straight without breaking character, also humorous! I'm glad to have the party done and over with....I plan on cleaning the house from top to bottom and then sitting back and relaxing!

No comments: